- 4 parking spots for crew/clients & ample off-street parking
- Coffee shop in the building (Corner Coffee)
- On-site production & catering available
- 10'X10' garage door opening right into the studio
- 12'X12' media screen with projector & audio
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sound system w/ iPod dock
- Easy access to 394, 94, 35W and downtown Mpls.
Bookings & Cancellations
We are more than happy to put one day up to one month on hold for your upcoming project. If someone else inquires about the same date/s you will have 24 hours to confirm or release your booking.
We require written notice of a cancellation 5 business days prior to the start date of your rental (email works.) Any cancellations within 5 days will be billed at 1/2 the regular studio rental rate for the amount of days you had booked.
An invoice will be generated and sent on the final day of your project. Payment is due 30 days from the last day of your project. Checks can be made out to 514 Studios.
Post Project Clean-up
Studio and common areas should be left in the condition you found them. All garbage must be removed, china dusted(haha), and studio floors swept and mopped.